Jump Ramp Games
Welcome to Lucktastic, a service that lets users of smartphones and other mobile devices play fun games and have
the chance to win prizes (the “Service“). The Service, along with our website at www.lucktastic.com (the “Site”
and, together, with the Service, our “Services“) is owned and operated by Jump Ramp Games, Inc. (““Jump Ramp
the Services, how we use and disclose that information, and what we do to protect it. By using the Services, you
expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this Policy.
This Policy is incorporated into and is subject to the Lucktastic Terms of Service, available at www.lucktastic.com
The practices described in this Policy apply only to our use of information supplied by you to us through the
Services. Information collected from you by others, such as third-party web sites that you may access through
links on the Service, may also be governed by those third parties’ privacy policies.
Information We Collect
“Personal information,” as used in this Policy, is information that specifically identifies an individual, such
as an individual’s name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. Personal information also includes
information about an individual’s activities, such as information about his or her activity on our Services, and
demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, geographic area, and preferences, when any of this
information is linked directly to personal information that identifies that individual.
This section describes the personal information and other information we collect on the Service.
- User-Provided Information: You do not have to register with us to play games on the Service, but you do need
to register in order to maintain tokens in an account, to play cash and real prize games and to redeem
prizes that you earn on the Service. You can register in two different ways. First, you can register with us
at any time by providing us with your name, an email address, password and other information. Second, if you
have not yet registered when you seek to play cash and real prize games or redeem tokens on the Service, we
will ask you to create an account by providing us with your name, an email address, password, and other
information. Also, if you redeem tokens for a prize on the Service, we ask for your postal address and
- Also, we may offer the ability to connect to Third-Party Connected Services (as defined below in the
“Third-Party Connected Services” section of this Policy). We collect personal information from those
Third-Party Connected Services as described below in that section.
- We may also provide you with other opportunities to voluntarily provide personal information to us on the
Services, such as through feedback or customer support forms, surveys, user profile functionality, or other
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you visit the Site, we automatically collect information such as
your IP address, cookie information, browser type, system type, the content and pages that you access on the
Site, the dates and times you access the Site, and the “referring URL” (i.e., the page from which you
navigated to the Site). Similarly, when you launch or use the Service, we automatically collect a variety of
information about your mobile device and your use of the Service, such as your IP address, Device ID (as
defined below), device type and operating system, browser type, as well as the dates and times you access or
use the Service, and actions you engage in using the Service (such as, for example, the types of games you
play). This information is gathered for all users.
- We may collect this information passively using technologies such as standard server logs, cookies, and
clear GIFs (also known as “Web beacons”). If we link or associate any information gathered through passive
means with personal information, we treat the combined information as personal information under this
Policy. Otherwise, we use and disclose information collected by passive means in aggregate form or otherwise
in a non-personally identifiable form. We may also collect device information that uniquely identifies
individual mobile devices (“Device ID“) on the Service. We use the Device ID to authenticate a user session
and for other purposes described in the “Use of Information” section below in this Policy. This Device ID
functions similarly to a persistent cookie to make it possible to authenticate a user without the need for a
password. You can disassociate a Device ID from a user account at any time by emailing us at
If you dissociate a Device ID from a user account, you may no longer be able to use
certain features of the Service.
- Location Information: The Service may offer features designed to target advertisements or other
content to you based in whole or in part based on your location. The Service may also make suggestions to
you based in whole or in part based on your location. You will be given the opportunity to opt out of
location-based functionality on the Service, normally through an opt-out screen. If you do not opt out of
location-based functionality on the Service, we may collect your location based on information provided by
you or your mobile device, including, if available, GPS, IP address or cell tower information. If you choose
to disable location-based functionality on the Service, you may not be able to utilize certain features of
- Inventory of installed apps: The Service may offer features designed to target advertisements or
other content to you based in whole or in part based on the inventory of installed apps on your device. The
Service may also make suggestions to you based in whole or in part based on the inventory of installed apps
on your device. If we link or associate this information with personal information, we treat the combined
information as personal information under this Policy. We use this information as described in the “Use of
Information” section below in this Policy.
- Invitation Service: We may offer functionality on the Services that allows you to tell a friend about
the Services. If you choose to use our invitation service to tell a friend about the Services, we will ask
you for information needed to send the invitation, such as your friend’s email address or phone number. We
may also offer you the opportunity to invite your friend via third-party services such as Facebook or
Twitter. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email, SMS message, or other message inviting him
or her to visit or try the Services. By providing email addresses or contact information, you represent and
warrant that you have the right to do so, and you acknowledge and agree and that such information may also
be provided to the third-party service that you have designated to contact your friend, as applicable. We
store this information to send this one-time invitation, to register a friend connection if your invitation
is accepted, and to track the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at
to request that we remove this information from our database.
The Ways we Use Information:
- Generally, we use the information that you provide or that we collect and/or aggregate, including personal
information, “automatically collected” information, and other information, to: (i) administer, operate, and
improve the Services and our other services and systems; (ii) personalize the content and information on the
Services, (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Service and marketing activities on the
Services (including by third parties), (iv) understand and analyze the usage trends, interests, and
preferences of our users, (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other
activities that may be offered on the Services from time to time, and (vi) create new features,
functionality, products, and services.
- We may also use personal information for any other purposes that we may disclose to you in connection with a
request for your personal information, and for any other use for which you may provide your consent.
- We will use your email address and other contact information to contact you for administrative purposes and
for customer service purposes. We may also use your contact information to send you advertisements and
promotions regarding our products and services and those of third parties.
- We may use location information that you provide or that we collect to provide content (including, without
limitation, advertisements) and services to you based in whole or in part on your location.
- We may use information that you provide to us or that we collect through the Services, including personal
information, to tailor and provide advertising and other content to you.
When We Disclose Information:
- Other than as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties
without your consent. We do, however, disclose your personal information and other information about you in
the following circumstances: If you win a prize on the Service, we may publish your first name, last
initial, location, picture, and a description of the prize (e.g., the amount of any monetary prize) that you
have won on our Facebook page, our website, and in advertisements and promotional materials that we may
disseminate through various media. Additionally, if you win a prize on the Service, we may disclose personal
information about you to third parties in connection with tax reporting obligations.
- We may work with third-party service providers to provide maintenance services, data analysis, service
hosting, prize fulfillment, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to or process
your personal information as part of providing their contracted services to us. We require these third-party
service providers to agree to only use the personal information we provide them for the purpose for which it
- We may disclose your information, including personal information, if required to do so by law or in the
good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, including but not
limited to in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise
cooperate with law enforcement activity or other legal process.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your information, including personal information, as we believe, in
good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect Jump Ramp Games
and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves
against any claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or
integrity of the Services (including all hardware, software, and systems underlying the Services and
otherwise used to provide the Services) and our other property; or to protect the rights, property, or
safety of us, our users, or other persons or entities.
- We make certain information that is not personally identifiable (e.g., information that was automatically
collected, or that was otherwise aggregated or de-identified) available to third parties (i) to comply with
various reporting obligations; (ii) for business, marketing, or advertising purposes; or (iii) to assist
such parties in understanding our users” interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs,
content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Services. For
example, we may inform our advertisers and other third parties that a certain proportion of the Service’s
users are female and have played games relating to a certain topic.
Choices and Access:
- If you have established a user account with us, you may update, correct, or delete your profile information
and preferences at any time by accessing your settings through the Service. Additionally, you may request
that we delete all information about you that we have received from Facebook by emailing us at
If you wish to access or amend any other personal information we hold about you that
we have collected through the Services, you may contact us at email@example.com.
- Please be aware that while your changes may be reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain
all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, analytics, and
prevention of fraud and abuse. To protect your privacy and security, we may ask you to verify your identity
before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for
maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times. Third-Party Connected
- We may from time to time permit users with accounts on certain third-party services such as Facebook
(“”Third-Party Connected Services“) to log in to such third-party services through our Services, and may
offer you the ability to connect our Services to Third-Party Connected Services. If you connect to any of
our Services through a Third-Party Connected Service, you may be able to send alerts, comments, and messages
on such third-party services, and may publish some of your activities on our Services to the third-party
service. In any request for authorization to connect, we may ask you for additional rights or permissions
with respect to Third-Party Connected Services and information, including personal information, that we
obtain from them.
- Any personal information you provide on or to any Third-Party Connected Service is provided directly to such
Third-Party Connected Service and is subject to that third party’s policies governing privacy and security.
We are not responsible for the sharing, posting, commenting, or other content and information-gathering
practices on any Third-Party Connected Services. Please review their terms of service and privacy policies
carefully before using any Third-Party Connected Services and connecting to our Services.
- By connecting to any Third-Party Connected Services in connection with our Services, you permit us to access
and use all information related to your account on the Third-Party Connected Service that may be accessible
to us through the any Third-Party Connected Service pursuant to this Policy. For example, if you permit us
to connect to your Facebook profile, we may collect information from your Facebook profile such as your
name, email, gender, birthday, current city, profile picture URL, list of friends, and a device token that
uniquely identifies your mobile device. To limit or control the information that is available to us through
any such Third-Party Connected Service, or to disconnect any Third-Party Connected Service from our
Services, you should check (and, if applicable, modify) the applicable settings on the Third-Party Connected
- The Services may contain links to other Web sites, products, or services that we do not own or operate. If
you choose to visit or use any third-party products or services, please be aware that this Policy will not
apply to your activities or any information you disclose while using third-party products or services or
otherwise interacting with third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these
third-party websites and services. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies applicable to
any Web site or service you visit other than the Service before providing any personal information on them.
Survey Serving Technology:
- This app uses Pollfish SDK. Pollfish is an on-line survey platform, through which, anyone may conduct
surveys. Pollfish collaborates with Developers of applications for smartphones in order to have access to
users of such applications and address survey questionnaires to them. When a user connects to this app,
Pollfish detects whether the user has enabled his Device’s interest-based-ads settings (Advertising ID for
Android/Advertising Identifier for iOS). If not, Pollfish does not proceed to any action and cannot offer
any survey to the user or collect any of his/her Data. If the user has enabled such settings, a specific set
of user’s device data and response meta-data is automatically sent to Pollfish servers. These data will be
associated with your answers to the questionnaires. By downloading the application you accept this privacy
policy document and you hereby give your consent for the processing by Pollfish of the aforementioned data.
Furthermore, you are informed that you may disable Pollfish operation at any time by (a) enabling the “opt
out of interest-based advertising” in your device Settings area or by (b) using the Pollfish “opt out
to have more detailed view of the way Pollfish works.”
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
- Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly
collect or maintain personal information from persons under 13 years of age on the Services, and no part of
the Services is directed to persons under 13. If we learn that personal information of children under the
age of 13 has been collected on the Service without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the
appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child
under the age of 13 has obtained an account on the Service or otherwise provided personal information to us,
then you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we delete that child’s personal
from our systems.
- We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards in an effort to preserve the
integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of
any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of
personal information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. Please
be aware, however, that this is not a guarantee that such personal information may not be accessed,
disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can
take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through the Services if a security breach occurs.
Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at email@example.com.
- The Services are hosted in the United States and are intended solely for visitors located within the United
States. If you nonetheless choose to use the Services from the European Union or other regions of the world
with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please be aware that you are
transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States and, by providing your
personal information on the Services, you consent to that transfer.
- In the event that all or a portion of Jump Ramp Games or its assets is acquired by or merged with a
third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer and/or assign the
information that we have collected from users, including personal information, in connection with such
merger, reorganization, recapitalization, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Notice to California Residents:
- This Privacy Notice for California Residents supplements the information contained in this Privacy
and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California ("consumers" or
"you"). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms
defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
- Our Services collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being
associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device
(“Personal Information”). In particular, our Services have collected the following categories of Personal
Information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
||User Names (e.g. a real name, alias, etc.) , unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet
Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code §
||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone
number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number,
education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number,
or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
||Age, sex (including gender) as self identified by You in opt-in surveys
|D. Commercial information.
||Products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or
|E. Biometric information.
||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract
a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and
voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.
||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application,
|G. Geolocation data.
||Physical location or movements.
|H. Sensory data.
||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
|I. Professional or employment-related information.
||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C.
Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting
on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification
codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, and
|L. Equipment information.
||Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage
Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
(HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting
Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and
the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Jump Ramp Games obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of
- Directly from you. For example, from contacting Customer Service or from products and services you
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Services.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact
information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to
respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will
use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to
facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your
concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website and Services experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings
relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and
via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and
other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website,
products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or
transfer of some or all of Jump Ramp Games’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy,
liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Jump Ramp Games about our Website
users is among the assets transferred.
Jump Ramp Games will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we
collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
Jump Ramp Games may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose or sell your
Personal Information, subject to your Right to Opt-Out (defined below) of those sales (see Personal Information
Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights, below). When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter
a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information
confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties who
purchase the Personal Information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an
opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
We share your Personal Information with the following categories of third parties:
Disclosure of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
- Service providers.
- Data aggregators.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Jump Ramp Games has disclosed and/or sold the following categories of
personal information for a business purpose: (A) Identifiers, (C) Protected Classification Characteristics, (D)
Commercial Information, (F) Internet and other similar network activity, (K) Inferences drawn from other
personal information and (L) Equipment information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information.
This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Jump Ramp Games disclose certain information to you about our collection and
use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer
request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to
Deletion Request Rights
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category
of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that Jump Ramp Games delete any of your personal information that we collected from
you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request
(see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers
to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s)
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you
requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with
you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or
prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise
another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest
that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely
render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your
relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable
consumer request to us by either:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Going directly in the Settings of the application you are using. On Android, you must be on version 2.21.1
or higher and on iOS, you must be on version 1.7 or higher.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf,
may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable
consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we
collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or
authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider
requests made through your application sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information
associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's
identity or authority to make the request.
For instructions on exercising sale opt-out rights, see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require
more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response to you electronically.
The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data
portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and
should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive,
repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we
made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your Personal Information at any
time (the “Right to Opt-Out”). We do not sell the Personal Information of Users we actually know are less than
18 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “Right to Opt-In”) from the parent or guardian
of a consumer who is between 13 and 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to
access the site, use any of our Services, or play any of our games.
Users who opt-in to Personal Information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
California law requires that we maintain a separate link that allows you to opt out of the sale of your
information. To exercise the Right to Opt-Out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other
benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality
of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices,
rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your
Personal Information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects.
Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which Jump Ramp Games collects and uses your
you wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Changes and Updates to this Policy:
- We may occasionally update this Policy. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the
bottom of the Policy. Your continued use of the Services after a revised Policy has become effective
indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the then-current version of the Policy. If we change
this Policy in a manner that is materially less restrictive of our use or disclosure of your personal
information, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of the change and to obtain your consent prior to
applying the change to any personal information that we collected from you prior to the date the change
becomes effective. For example, we may send a message to your email address, if we have one on file, message
you through the Services, or generate a pop-up or similar notification when you access the Services for the
first time after such material changes are made. Material changes to this Policy will be effective upon the
earlier of (i) your first use of any of the Services with actual knowledge of such change, or (ii) 30 days
from providing you notice of such change as described in this section. We encourage you to periodically
review this Policy to stay informed about how we collect, use, and disclose information.
Last Updated November 3, 2020
- Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your personal information collected on
the Services, our third party disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email: email@example.com.